One on One Sessions customized to your puppy's individual needs!
The new Puppy Basics One-on-One Sessions by Your Dog And You, designed for puppies between the ages of six (6) months and
one (1) year of age at the start of the first session, are customized for your puppy's specific needs! Held in our
beautiful training facility in Mantua NJ, this four week course is designed to help you learn more about your pup and
give you the knowledge to help raise a well-mannered companion. In order to be the best dog owners we can be, we need
to be open to learning the dynamics of their brain and behavior. You and your puppy will not only learn valuable lessons
such as loose leash walking and polite play, but also we will also teach them the most important basic obedience commands
to keep them polite and safe!
These comprehensive sessions, tailored to your puppy's needs, are led by our trainer, Ronnie Kay, who is dedicated to helping
you and your puppy get started off the right way. Learn more about Ronnie here.
$525 at our Mantua location or at your home*
*your home must be located in our service area
Some of the things you and your puppy will learn include, but not limited to:
• Loose leash walking
• Basic commands such as “Come”, "Sit", and "Down"
• Polite play; teaching “Take it”, “Drop”, and “Enough”
• Polite Feedings
• Chewing; Nutrition
• Exposure to different surfaces and objects
What You Will Need For Our Sessions
• Four to six-foot leather or nylon leash - no flexi or retractable leashes, please.
• Flat collar (buckle or clip). Harnesses are fine. If you choose to use a harness, a front clip harness or rope harness
• A bowl and water for your pup
• Soft, small, high-value dog treats work best. Chopped boiled chicken breast makes for a wonderful, inexpensive and
“clean” treat. Check to be sure your pup loves it!
• Small toys (plush, tug or other) if your dog enjoys them as a reward
• Chew bone for quiet time (only if easy to take away)