The exciting Puppy Basics 101 Class by Your Dog And You, is designed for puppies between the ages of eight (8) and fourteen
(14) weeks at the start of the class, and is held in our beautiful training facility in Mantua NJ, is a six week course
designed to help you learn more about your pup and give you the knowledge to help raise a well-mannered companion.
In order to be the best dog owners we can be, we need to be open to learning the dynamics of their brain and behavior.
You and your puppy will not only learn valuable lessons such as potty training, socialization and polite play, but
also we will also teach them the most important basic obedience commands to keep them polite and safe!
Our comprehensive puppy class is led by our trainer, Kystal Sprowl,who is dedicated to helping you and your puppy get started
off the right way. Learn more about Krystal here.
Class size is limited, so enroll today!
Some of the things you and your puppy will learn include:
• Potty Training
• Basic commands such as “Come”, "Sit", and "Down"
• Polite play; teaching “Take it”, “Drop”, and “Enough”
• Proper socialization
• Polite Feedings
• Chewing; Nutrition
• Exposure to different surfaces & objects
• Puppy playtime included in all classes!
What You Will Need For Class
• Four to six-foot leather or nylon leash - no flexi or retractable leashes, please.
• Flat collar (buckle or clip). Harnesses are fine. If you choose to use a harness, a front clip harness or rope harness
• A bowl and water for your pup
• Soft, small, high-value dog treats work best. Chopped boiled chicken breast makes for a wonderful, inexpensive and
“clean” treat. Check to be sure your pup loves it!
• Small toys (plush, tug or other) if your dog enjoys them as a reward
• Chew bone for quiet time (only if easy to take away)